If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find comfort.

///

There is this girl that I liked. I feel like I loved her. I feel like I was hurt. I feel like I was left without no explanation, I feel like I should not have met her. I feel like I was her mistake. I hate her. I hate me. I hate me for interrupting her life. I hate her for letting me. I hate you also. Should you not haave been there to stop me?

///

I'm going to the UWC day on Sunday. It will be packed with meeting new people and showing the best side of myself. But the thing is I have completely forgotten what side of me I want to show. There is no longer a part of me I feel like I should be hiding. If i get selected I don't want to be selected as someone I'm trying to be, I want to be selected for who I am and the purity behind my intentions.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.