If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dear

Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'm in class I feel worth. Just the tiny compliments from anyone about my dancing makes me so happy. Especially when it's the teacher or one of the great dancers. My teacher said I got potential. Which made me extremely happy.

So about today. I've been looking through old books, and re'writing my notes from last year classes. I'm gonna read a lot the next weeks. I want to be a straight A's student. It's gonna be hard work but I'll try as hard as needed. My grades have to be perfect. Maybe if I get better grades my parents will consider letting me get my education the way I want it. I want to go UWC so badly. I know I'll have to wait 2 years anyways. But you know? I just want the confidence that my parents support my decisions. UWC will probably be the best years of my life.

My parents it's very selfish of me wanting to go UWC. They say if I leave them then they're alone. Well, I'm not. They got eachother. The things they say are actually cute, but stupid too. I think I got every rights to be selfish this time. It's my life and education. I think my mum should stop being so selfish. She needs to realise you have to live for your own. I won't be with her all the time. She asked me how I could leave them alone, when they both get worried so easily. Well, then this is the time they get better. They'll understand when they're too protective.

Lastly I want to tell you how much I miss you. I can't talk with anyone they way I could with you. I thought I could with him, but no. Whenever I talked with him, I didn't actually talk with him. I tried to put him in your place. Which was really stupid of me. I was sending mixed signals. But fuck it.

I regret showing these letters to you to some people. I hope they understand who they are. So will you please tell them to stop caring about me? Because they aren't actually helping me at all. They think they help me by talking about things, but they're just being annoying with stupid questions. Tell them to forget about everything they know about me, if they thinkt they know who I'm talking about tell them to ask me. Now.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.