If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dear Alex,
So much have happened. So I'll try tell everything in the right order. I haven't been to school for the past 4 weeks or something because the teachers are having som problems with the government. I actually miss school. It probably sounds wierd, but I think this is good for me too. I used to kind of be addicted to check if R was online. Like I had to know he was alright all the time. But I'm more free now. I have been able to spend over 3 weeks worrying about him. I don't think it'll be as hard as I thought when he moves.

I just got home from London today. So much happened, well it happened ages ago but I just found out.
Your sister is finally alright about me. I don't think she hates me that much anymore. She gave me the letters you wrote to her and me. You know the letters in the last months? The ones you wrote before you realised life is worth living. But it didn't feel right. I felt like I took away something that belonged to her more than it belonged to me. But I got the recording from your entry to the talent show. It's beautiful. I missed hearing your voice.

I'm so happy for your sister, and I'm kind of sorry about your dad. Jackie didn't tell me anything about him, but her fiancĂ© did. But I kind of understand your dad, it must be hard to live feeling guilty. Jackie said she didn't tell me because she couldn't care less about it.

Jackie and I spent one of the nights talking. Like we went to sleep at 7am. It was amazing to get some stuff cleared. There were some misunderstandings, but it's all fine now. She told me to stay strong, and that things will get better. I usually don't believe it when people tell me. But I believe her.

 If she could do it. I can too.

Btw your sister's fiancĂ©  is awesome. He's a very sweet guy and lots of fun. They're perfect together. It's like God made them, just to find together. Their story is the cutest. They'd make a great family.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.