If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in you.

Have you heard Nightingale by Demi Lovato? It's beautiful, well most of her new song are amazing. I was reading the story behind it yesterday, because she mentioned in a video that it's written for her best friend who passed away some years ago. So it made me curious, so I tried to find the whole thing. I found a post on Tumblr. I was really crying while reading it. Because it was so relatable. It was comforting knowing I'm not alone with this type of story, but yet it was heartbreaking. Because when it's me I feel like it's my own fault, but seeing other people having the same troubles makes you realize none of us deserve it.

I've been talking with E lately. He's nice. He's a weird kid like the rest of us. I never thought I'd be friend with him. He just seemed too silent, but I was the like that too before. So you can't really tell how people are by that. Because I know a lot of people who assumed that I was either an "Emo" or "Gangster". But when they started talking to me, they probably realized they were wrong.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.