If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dear Alex,
you know I've been waiting for a change for too long. I'e waited for everything to get better for too long. I had this really emotionless time, and then the really sad one. Then I was really happy for no reason. And now. I don't feel anything. I just feel that I have to make a change. Because sitting and waiting for something to happen is boring.

I'm going back to being vegetarian first of all. Because being vegetarian keeps me eating disorder away from me. I'm gonna try nice to people, but also more honest. So next I time something pisses me off I won't leave the room to go get get my anger out by hurting myself. Next time, I'll tell them to shut the fuck up, because it isn't my fault.

I'm done with being afraid of doing something. If I feel like it, I'll go for it. Because living for pleasing everybody else, won't make my life worth.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.