If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear Alex,
I went to the doctor today. I was almost crying. I couldn't even say anything, I just nodded to everything. He said it's some kind of anxiety. Since I have this huge hate for therapists, he said I don't have to go to one for now. He told me to talk about it with someone I know, and just force the positive thoughts.  Right now, I need you more than anything. I don't feel like talking with anyone.  I only want to talk with you. My parents told me that I can hang out with whoever I want to, if I promised to talk with someone. But there is absolutely nobody I want to talk with. Well, maybe this one person. But I don't really think I can.

If I don't get better in the next 2-3 weeks, I'll have to talk with a therapist. The worst thing about this, is that I can't concentrate. I really need to finish the stuff for my exams. But I just can't.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.