If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

I've always been a straight A* student in Tamil. But I got a B last year so my mum is freaking out about how i have to put myself together and get at my level again.B is good enough? Noo, it's really bad compared to what I usually get. To make it even worse I went from 100/100 to a B. On top of this shit, I just got the work from the month I was hospitalized beck in November from my physics teacher. So I have a lot to study. Tamil is the hardest language yet so beautiful. Seriously?! People expect too much from me. I'm the only one who is going to have to finish the whole Tamil education thing bc people want me to teach in the school after.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.