If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dear Alex,
So much has happened. Let's talk about yesterday.
So I went from school down to the theatre earlier than usual. Because it was the show day, we had lots of rehearsals. A kid asked me about my scars, I lied to her. It hurts to lie to kids. My "friend" noticed my face and asked me if I she could say something to me. I said no- but asked her again later on. She said it's your own fault. She has been through depression too, how can she say something like that. In that moment I swear, if she had said one more wrong thing she wouldn't have been able to dance. 

But being the nice person I am, I told myself to chill. And I was ok with her again, even tho I still her those words. The thing about me is. When someone hurts me with words, I'll keep hearing those words in my head- They never stop. Hearing more and more, is making my head a mess. 
 
An hour before the performance, I felt like something was wrong. It wasn't me or my body. But I just had a feeling that something was wrong. My mind said it couldn't be my parents or K. So I decided that I wanted to check on R and J as always. Skaters are the people you have to check on first. 

Before I could get my phone, we had to be ready near stage. So I never checked. The performance  was alright, but i could've done better if I wasn't upset. 

When we got home after the show our door was broken. The rooms were messed up, and a lot of things were stolen. So basically, I have nice day that ends awful.


Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.