If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dear Alex,
The past days have been really hard. I'm not the strong person I used to be anymore. I break down crying about the smallest thing. I used to rant about my reason to be sad to people but I don't anymore. Just the tiniest suspicious noises scare me. I feel like someone is trying to choke me, and like my head is being crushed.

My parents have noticed, so they said we're going to the doctor. I don't really know how I feel about it.

No matter how many times I've said music is my escape. I think this time is for real. Because the only time I feel safe, is when I have my headphones on and the volume is on the loudest. I haven't been able to do any of my homework,and I'm so worried. Because my oral exam stuff have to be ready soon.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.