If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dear Alex,
I was at school today. It was fine. But something bothers me but I just don't know what. I don't really talk to R that much anymore, maybe that's the thing. But at least I got a new friend E. Pretty sure I told you about him before. He's really really nice, and he plays the guitar. I love walking home with him.

One of my classmates asked me what i was doing. To be exact "What,girl? Playing around with boys like crazy. Doing boys from the same group of friends isn't really good"

Me? Playing around with boys? Huh?

Some people don't understand that hanging out with people are the only thing that helps me right now. I could hang out with girls, but they talk too much.

P.E was really fun today. I had a water-fight with J. It was awesome, until someone shouted "C'mon boys, wet t-shirt comp"

Went to get McDonalds today. But just after I bought it I felt really guilty. I was trying hard to fight the thoughts, but lost battle :(

Binge and purge all over again. Just got out of shower. I'm really afraid that my mum discovers anything. But one thing, McFlurry on empty tummy is the best! Skinny feels? I'll get them.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.