If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello there,
Today has been quite cute idk. K is really funny, not exactly funny. But more like silly. Apparently we are now the "cute friends" in our year. I don't really get it, because we just sit making weird faces at each other and then laugh. You know what's so great about his laugh? He doesn't laugh very often, he actually doesn't even smile. I'm not sure, but from what I've heard. He's got some kinda mental disorder, and some problems at home. Our teacher is often asks if he's ok and stuff. So he must be one of us. J and I kinda probably had a feeling from the start. Sometimes you just know who will need your support and won't push you away. Nothing makes my day better than knowing that I'm making someone feel better.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.