If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I really want you to come back. I will not believe what they say. You couldn't be gone all of a sudden, just like that. You told me, that you'll be back. I told you to stay. But no, as the fucking stubborn kid you are, you wanted to prove me wrong. All because I didn't believe you had done a new piece. I actually did believe you. I just wanted to annoy you. Was I so annoying that you had to leave like this? Forever waiting?
I can't talk to anyone the way we did. And I'm sick of only being able to write my shit down, I want to talk you know. Will you just pretty please come back to me? Tell me it was all a sick joke?

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.