If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Dear,
Life has turned out to be much better than I would have expected but I'm sure that a huge part of it is due to me being able to change my attitude towards life. Looking back it's quite tragic to witness how hopeless I used to feel and how lonely I was. However, I'm quite relieved that I had the will to hang in there because had my actions been as loud as my words, I highly doubt that I would be alive to this day. I do actually wonder about what exactly gave me the strength?
I think I have some things that I have to admit to myself. The "you" I created never existed and never have I encountered anyone that could resemble the story of you a bit at least. But for some reason I kept clinging on to this illusion at that time. Maybe it was some kind of self-help or maybe it actually worked as the opposite. I actually don't know.
I must admit that loneliness is a feeling that shows up now and then still. There are times like this where I feel like a burden to the ones who I actually care about me and I feel like that they despite me. But this is just a flow of thoughts and they too shall soon dissappear. Life gets better for each day and this is how I've been feeling since 2017. It's all about perspective.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.