I'm easily brought to tears. Because the content of my mind and soul fills more than my body can contain already. There is no need for a bigger amount of instability to make
My heart is aching. I am fragile. I cannot deal with raised voice, and especially not sudden change in talking volume. I do not know whether it is just who I am, or it is what I'm brought up to be.
Death is slowly reaching it's old status as the right solution.
I write to feel better, feel to stay alive, stay alive to please, please to feel validated, feel validated to live. But why do I live? At the end it is all gonna end up as a lie after all.
I do not want what I have, what I am, what I have become, what I had. I do not want anything. I do not want to live in a world, that cannot coexist.
In multiple ways I'm a minority. I'm in the weaker link. The weakest of the weaker of the weak.
Survival of the fittest? Is that not the rule of nature?
- As a person who believes in science, I am ready to admit I am weak and willing to accelerate the process and stop existing at this very moment.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
