Hello dear,
It's been quite a while hasn't it? I have been busy with all sorts of things, but now I'm gonna try make this a habit. Let's try to make it a monthly deal yeah? Let me start this by summing up how the first month of this year went.
This year started in a very odd location and with equally odd celebration. My dad and I were in India for treatment and our flight home was Jan 01 3 am which meant we spent New Years Eve at the hotel. In Tamil Nadu, India new year isn't widely celebrated because of the cultural difference. Tamils celebrate new year around Jan 14th and hindus celebrate arounf April 14th. But anyway I was kinda upset about how we couldn't celebrate like we do home. But to be honest we don't make a big deal at home either. But anyway the first week at home I was really positive and everyone was happy, now that we aren't now, but it was like full on the "new year, new me"- attitude. I had started on my medication and treatment,but I managed to stay positive with the help of my doctor. So I'm still on meds.
In this year I've also started going to singing lessons, which really is a challenge for me. But it's nice to have a hobby. I'm not very used to this and my hands are cramping, so I'll cut this short.
Yours always,
A
Friday, January 29, 2016
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
