If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dear Alex,
It's 3 years since we celebrated your birthday together for the first and last time. A lot of things may have changed in these 3 years, but one thing hasn't. There has never been a day without you on my mind. Friendships come and go, but I'm still not sure which ones to hold on to. If you were still here, would things have changed? I hope not. 18 years but only 15 on earth. And only 7-8 years witnessed by my mind. And all put together months witnessed by these eyes. Not adequate at all. But worth a lifetime waiting for.
If I keep writing to you, you'll never stop existing right?
If that's the case, these hands will never lose their grip around the letters...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.