If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Dear,
No matter what, we'll always be hypocrites in some way. I'm such a hypocrite when it comes to love and relationships. I do crave the closure, the comfort and trust, you  find in a relationship. But I don't think I could stay committed, not at this age. I'm too young for a relationship, too young to give up that there will be lots of opportunities. Lots of people have asked me if it's because of my culture that I'm not into relationships, and no, it actually isn't. I just don't feel it's right to get into something, without knowing if it's the right one. Because I'd never have the strength to handle a heartbreak, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I broke someone's heart. I actually forgot what I'm trying to say with all of this...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.