If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello there
From now on this is just gonna be a blog about my life. I'm currently reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, it's amaaaaaaaaazing! Charlie is such a cutie! I really love how he writes letters about his life to a stranger. I want to do the same kinda thing, so I'll do it here!

So I decided to tell all the people I love and trust about my life, and everything I feel they deserve know. It was quite easy telling M&J, but I was nervous about telling R. You may be wondering why i use letters instead of names, but I can't have people knowing everything, can I? Anyways, because I'm the type who gets really nervous, when I have to tell something I wrote him a letter. I had to leave before he read it, and he is ill today. So I haven't seen him since. Wonder if he thinks I'm a psycho or if he'll just accept the way I am?

Currently sitting in History Class writing this, what a good student I am? Well, today haven't been that good. Had one of those bad moments, where everything is wrong. It could be anxiety? Well, I'm deffo not going to the doctors' to find out. I hate doctors, they are so scary. Just the way they talk makes me wanna cry.

I got a Tamil exam on Sunday, i better start studying soon. I used to be A+ student, but lately I've been having trouble on concentrating.Haven't done anything productive today, just been looking at pics. So the next tomorrow is going to be all-study-study-study. Sounds fun,right?

I'll make sure to get some pictures for the next post. History class is ending soon.

 byeee!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.