If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My day has been messed up as always, with my attacks. It's daily now. But I'll learn to control it. I'm sick of being the kid with problems. Maybe I'm just doing one thing wrong, and that's why everything seems so wrong. Anyways from now on I'm gonna look at thing with another perspective. Like my angel isn't someone who isn't with me anymore, he's not someone who left me on this hell, he's not gone. He's with me. I'm actually luckier than most people. I got a guardian angel. I know he'll be there for me. I'm gonna live to make him proud. the thing I really need to work on is the attacks, but I'll fight it.

I'm so happy that by changing, i can help a friend too. She's having a bad time too, so I suggested that we'll both get thru this together. We've bot said this a lot of times, but I hope this time it really works out. This is the end.

Happiness is to be found.


Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.