If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Dear Alex,
The last days were nothing like I expected. I thought they'd be the saddest of this month, but they've been fine. R said see ya in the weekends after summer, so he won't forget about me just like that. E once again promised that he'll never stop talking with me. M hasn't been the one I've talked the most about here, but he is like a brother. Like you don't talk about problems with him, but just have fun. A lot of banter.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to Dubai and then Sri Lanka. It's all gonna be great. I won't have WiFi anywhere so this is my last letter for the next month. I'm gonna miss you a lot, maybe I'll take a diary with me. Let's see!

Byyyyyyyye!

Love you!

A loooooooot!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.