If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I feel like shit, and I've been feeling this way the past week. E was nice, and is still trying to help me. But I'm again in the situation where you are the only one who can put me in a better mood. Yet somehow my mind goes all positive when I'm in school with a few attacks of anxiety. But as soon as I'm out, my mind goes on torture-mode. I have this feeling,where I really need someone to talk with. But that someone has to be YOU. Nobody else makes me feel free.

Well, R does as well. But it's hard to talk with him. Because his face automatically brings happiness. So instead of actually talking about the things that worry me, I'll automatically be put in a good mood. Which is actually a good thing. But as soon as he's not around the thoughts come back.

Tomorrow is the last day of being in same class as R,E and M. Gonna miss those guys a lot. It's sad, how I always get close to people just before they leave. R is my life. E is the nicest guy on earth. And yeah, I'm not very close to M, but he's fun. It's gonna be so empty in class next year.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.