It suddenly strikes my mind, how everything is actually going down hill now. But I'm just being happy about the small things. Or am I? Isn't this just me, trying to distract myself. but how long will I be able to do this? Is this even fair against myself? Haven't I just made it all a mess,pretending to be happy. Or was I actually happy?
I don't trust anyone or anything anymore, or do I? How come I tell someone about my secrets if I don't trust? but why don't I tell them everything if I do trust them?
When people tell you that you can text them anytime you need them, do they actually mean it? or are they just trying to be nice? Do they actually care? Or are they just looking for something to relate to? Just in case, they actually meant it. How do you start talking to them? Like what do you say? Can I just text them "I'm feeling bad, and I need you"? How can I get to the matter otherwise?
Even in real life, I don't know how to ask for help. When I used to have these panic/anxiety-attacks it was much easier to get help, because people would notice when you were shaking really bad. But what do I do when it's like this? I'm too good at pretending I'm okay, when I walk out of the house I automatically put on this smile. Because I know seeing me down triggers J, and I can't have her relapsing, she's doing so good now.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
