If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I missed you. The weekend was packed with parties, so it was fun. It was really nice to meet up with people you haven't seen for a while. E promised to never forget me. He fucking promised it. I'm glad that at least someone won't forget me. Yesterday I was seriously getting to a bad stage. I was thinking about suicide, but realized I would never be able to do it. So instead of doing any harm, I trained dancing or 5 hours straight. No break or water. It hurt a lot, because my ankle is injured from a dance class. But it didn't matter. Dance is my way to express myself. I know I use drawing and writing a lot. But I don't feel like it shows my pain, but dance does. And that's what I need.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.