If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dear 
All exams are done. Got a 12 and two 10's. I'm actually okay, with that. Three 12 would have been better, but I did what I could. Just got home from the skatepark. Met a guy I used to be in class with 2 years ago. 

Now that I have nothing to get done, the emptiness is filling more and more. I wish I could be in some kinda rush all the time. A boarding school would be great, surrounded by young people all the time. I actually just need someone to talk to all the time. 

Being an only child, I should've gotten used to it by now. But alone is never something for me. I'm currently ignoring all texts, because every single thing annoys me. Why can't all this just end?

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.