Today was the last day of 8th grade. The day as a school day was amazing. We played games and so many people brought cake and stuff. J and I talked about how empty it was going to be. She only feels like 10% of what I feel tho. She's still going to see them in the weekends. They're the skaters.
Funny how I was the one who actually wanted to skate. But I ended up being banned from it by my parents.
Anyway after school I had to give R the jar with reasons to be happy. I waited until we were the only ones left. I was trying to talk, but suddenly it was like my mind went blank.I just stood there like an idiot, trying to talk and I actually think I said "omg, I don't know how to talk". And he was like "Oh come on, just say it." The fact that he sounded so irritated made me feel even worse. So I just found the jar in my bag, and said the most important thing. All I said was "Thank you". He was like "What? For what?". I didn't know what to say, so I said something along "For getting me through the past 2 years". He was just like "oh". My mind went crazy that moment. Because my voice was trembling and my eyes got teary. Even when I said thank you, I couldn't really look him in the eyes. So I hurried to leave.
Just as I turned away from him my eyes went crazy like a waterfall. It was quite embarrassing walking down the school road crying. But I couldn't. It was not like I was sobbing. The tears just streamed down my face, as it hit me that I'll probably never be his friend again.
As my eyes didn't have more water to pour out, I saw some girls from my class walking few meters away, so I walked with them home. I got home did some homework, and then decided to dance. I danced for like 4 hours, and then just sat there like a zombie. But after that my mind was better.
I don't care if I'll stay in touch with R or not. I've done what I should to thank him, and made it clear for him, that no matter how many years from now it is, he can always come to me. He owes me nothing. So it's easy. If he wants to he will, if he doesn't then alright.
Because you can only have friendship if it's 2-sided. Like E said he'll stay in touch, which I didn't expect from him. So as long as he wants to I'll keep in touch. But this maybe kinda shows that sometimes you can focus on one person too much, that you forget the other people around.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
