If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dear Alex,
I don't know I haven't been up to much lately. Nothing special good happened. Hmm..did I tell you about the fight? I don't know, if I should. No, probably not. But yeah, one of us who started the fight will get kicked out. But Franko has put on a challenge, whoever loses the challenge is out. It's quite fair, but where do I find a dancing noob who is willing to learn to dance? But other than that. I'm alright. I don't really have any emotions, I don't even understand how that's possible. I don't have a lot to say anymore. I'm turning into some kinda empty soul, I guess. That's kinda good, because no feelings means not getting hurt.

We have parents-meeting tomorrow. I'm afraid that my teacher is going to tell about my problems. I'm going to talk with her tomorrow before the meeting. I don't want my parents to find out. They don't even know much about you. I don't want them involved in anything about you.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.