If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Alex, 
I love my style. Yup, I finally found one more thing I love about myself. My style isn't that special, and you can't really stereotype it because it's so mixed. I love how I can fix my style, it's not like I need an amount of money to make it look like me. We started the project today, we didn't really do much. Because we're all lazy asses.But I promise we'll do more tomorrow. Our goal is getting an A, just to prove our teacher wrong, and show her that we can actually work in a group together. I think I'm slowly learning to accept life the way it is. Because I got no other choice. R is going to that boarding school an hour away from here after the summer, and after that he's moving to Copenhagen. So it's about time that I prepare my mind, to that the last day of school before summer holiday is the last day I'm gonna see him. It's weird to think about how he just popped up in my life for 2 years, and then he's gone again. J will be here after the summer holiday tho.And after that I'll move to a city nearby if my parents allow me or maybe I'm stuck here idk. But isn't it weird how we are forced to move on all the time?

We're going to the skate park tomorrow. Did you know that R has been the skate park nearby? Yeah, that place. It's horrible to know that the place exists. And that it all actually happened. I met the boys few days ago. It's awful to live here. When I know they're are in the neighborhood. It's a nightmare. No one would be able to survive this. How would you feel if you met the ones who did such cruel things to you? It's makes me wanna cry. But I don't bc no. But then later on i met the girls who support the boys. They're the worst. They're girls,right? Shouldn't they understand how I'm feeling. Anyways I ignore all they said and kept on walking but then this lil biatch, who used to be my friend mentioned you. That's when hell started. I punched the lead girl. Remind me that I'm awful at punching people, and that I end up hurting my fist. Just so I know next time. But they were like 4-5 against me, so it wasn't really a fight. My legs are still blue-ish, but don't worry I'll be alright soon.

Back to the fun. Skate park tomorrow. My parents told me that I'm not allowed to skate. I told them that I can't lie, and that I've skated in school some times. And even tho they won't let me I'll probably do it in school. My dad thanked me for being honest, I guess that's good.  But he won't ever let me buy a skateboard. But if I can find other ways to skate, then I'm allowed.

Now to the greatest news of the day. Guess who will be going to Ballet-classes again soon? Yup, that's me. If I promised not to talk about moving away all the time, my parents will pay for my classes. Great deal! Isn't it? Pretty easy, since I'm starting to accept everything.

Oh, and one more thing. I dreamt about R's brother last night. Pretty weird, since I don't really know him.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.