If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dear Alex, 
I like the Italic font, so that's what I'll be using. Had my first Ballet class after like 5 years now. It' was alright, we already got a show this spring. I don't really know what I want to tell you, but I can just feel I need to talk with you. I'm getting this really bad feeling, without any reason. I had a tiny bad feeling 2 days ago, because I thought R has thrown the badge I gave him away. But he was wearing it today, so he still got it. I really don't know what's upsetting me now. Until I get to the main thing that upsets, which I don't know I can tell you something random. I want a hug. One tight hug that lasts for a while. I want it from you. Nobody else could do it. But yeah, random thing hmm...what should I tell you? This is not gonna be interesting at all, I really don't know what to say. But I'm not stopping until I feel relieved. Well, I got a mark on my knuckle. Don't try to slap R, while he's talking. You'll hit his teeth, and it'll your hand more than it'll hurt his face. A lesson is learnt. I love him.

That was pretty damn random,wasn't it? I wish you could just walk up to someone and ask for a hug, but that's just wierd. The fake liprings J and I ordered has been delivered. Can't wait to check if they suit us. We're gonna try fool some people, by saying they're real. It's gonna be fun. I've been thinking a lot about the piercings, I don't think I want the real ones. Because I want to be something like a doctor or psychologist, so piercings won't help me getting a job. 

I'm still not allowed to buy a skateboard. But I want to one so bad. Every time I talk about it with someone they say it won't suit me. They say I won't be able to skate. Who do they think they are? How can they allow themselves to talk such bullshit? If I want to, I'll try harder than anything to make it happen. 

I told my mum dancing is my life. She told me that it can't be. Who is she to decide what I should be thinking about my life? I am the only one who got the rights to decide what my life is. She's saying life is education and having a family. She told me that I'd not be able to find a partner, if dance means so much to me. She asked me who would spent their life with someone who dedicate their life to a sport?  If I can't find someone who accepts me the way I am, I'd rather not marry anyone. The most important thing in love is accepting and loving every single flaw. Doesn't she knoe what love is? Poor woman

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.