Dear Alex,
Today has been amazing. I survived the whole day (school,PE and ballet) without any food. You should be proud. Don't try to convince me that I'm going into my bad routines again. Don't say that I'm just harming my body, or that I shouldn't do this because of my weight. I said I haven't eaten, but that doesn't mean I didn't drink anything. In the morning I had a cup of milk, and then when I got home I had a couple of glasses.On the way to Ballet I had some ice coffee. So no! This is not my eating disorder taking over again!
Ballet class went alright. I'm more comfortable now. I don't feel fat at all. Maybe I'm even happy that I got my body the way it is. Like who wouldn't appreciate a great ass? ;)
Do you think our three-way friendship will last? I mean me, J and R. If it does I'll be amazed. I'm telling you I'll always make an effort to keep it, but if they want to? Idk it's their choice. R is going Dubai tomorrow or on Thursday, I'm not really sure. I hope he enjoys the trip. I mean, of course he will. Who doesn't like being with their family?
I really like spending time with family. But we never do it. We kinda do, but it's always the way my parents want it to be. I mean, sometimes they should try make an effort understanding me. I wish all my family lived in Denmark. Like uncles, aunts, cousins and grandma. That would be amazing. My uncle lives nearby. I wish I spent more time with them. Maybe I should contact my cousin, and we could find a way to bring he families together...I'll work it out later.
My dad talked about going to London after the Easter holiday, because the prices in the holidays are quite expensive. I hope he finds some cheap tickets. If we go London, I promise to find some way to visit your grave. I'm in touch with your sister now, so let's hope she would like to meet me again.
-A
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
