If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dear Alex, 
I'm sorry I haven't written to you for so long. I just didn't know what write, or more like I didn't have time. Just got home from S'. It was great to catch up with her. We talked a lot. I mean a loooooooot. When you sit talking about stuff, you often realise something. That's when she said, if all that has happened didn't, we wouldn't have been this close. If you were still here, I wouldn't have been bestfriends with her. It's wierd to think about. I can't imagine how my life would be, if you were still here. Like losing you, changed me a lot. You are kinda the one who made me the way I am. 


Feels like living in a fantasy world...
-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.