If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dear Alex, 
My brain is not functioning good enough to write a proper letter. So I'll just write down all my thoughts. Have you ever wondered what the meaning with friendships is?  Like why make friends, when you're going to change them all thru life? How long do you think we would have lasted? That's been on my mind a lot. Do you think our friendship would have lasted? I don't like the way life is something that constantly keeps changing. I wish it was possible to know people forever. But I guess, it's possible. Like if both people want it to last, it can last. But mostly it's one of them who moves on, and the other one who misses the friendship. I feel like I'm always the one wants things to last forever. I'm having this bad feeling that I'm going to be the one who can't move on after summer. I'm gonna be stuck, and I can't do anything about it. I wish my parents had money enough to let me go to a boarding school. I'd love it. It's like once in life-time chance, if I can't this year, it's never going to happen. People say "Money can't buy happiness", but it can make a difference. I'm not saying that all you need to be happy is money,but it can help.

Rant over. I'm so sorry, but I had to get all of that off my mind. Let me tell you about the good things in my life. Yes, I know I talk a lot about the negative, but I do notice good too.

Well, I'll be trying to skate soon. My friend's brother has an old skateboard. He's willing to sell it cheap, or maybe even free. I'm so excited for getting it. I hope I like skateboarding. There are some few things in life that make me feel infinite. I'm hoping that skateboarding is something I can add to the list but who knows.

I've realised there some people who really care about me. I wasn't at school today, because I was mentally down. But I woke up to 3 texts. 1 from a the one with the skateboard, asking why I wasn't at school. And the other 2 were from J. She was getting worried. That girl is amazing. The only reason I'll survive next year. But I still really wanna go to the boarding school. It's my only way to get into the Performance-thingy.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.