Dear Alex,
I feel like so much had happened, but not. I don't ever feel complete. Let me try tell about the past few days. I talked about texting R's mum,right? Yeah, I did. And she texted back that he was alright, and an hour after that he texted back too. Maybe it's just me. But when I look back at my texts to him, it's kinda embarrassing. But it was fine with him, so it's alright.
I've finally told S about everything, well I didn't tell her. I just told her to read this blog. I'm kinda relieved that she knows, and she said she'll always be there for me. A lot of people say that, and I guess it's one more of that kind. People need to realise there is a huge difference between understanding people and just saying okay to everything. I probably expect too much from people.
Well, let's move on to something less serious. I've started watching Switched At Birth. It's amazing.I think I got a small crush on Sean Berdy. How come I've never heard about him before? His ASL music video for Hero is just fantastic. I'm in love with sign language. It's not just something I'm saying because of Sean and Switched At Birth. You know I loved looking at people signing, and your sister said she'd learn me some. But the thing I know are American, I've found out there is a huge difference between American and British.
I got a new canvas couple of days ago. I got some ideas on my mind, but don't know which one to choose. I'd like to begin working today, but need to choose first.
-A
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
