If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dear Alex, 
R wasn't at school today. I know he's probably alright, but whenever he isn't at school my brain automatically imagines the worst things possible. It's horrible. We got our project grades today. Our project wasn't good. But the teacher said that my confident while doing the presentation, and the way I talked added up on our grades. She told us, that I was the one who saved the presentation-part. It made me really happy, because I'm not usually good at doing talking-stuff. 

Since the teachers told me to say more in class, I've been really active today. Sitting in the front of class helps a lot, because then I won't think about the ones who sit behind me who'll maybe judge me. My confidence was kinda good today. Even tho my mind was messed. Because I'm constantly worrying about R. I really need to stop it. 

I talked a lot today. I was talking like non-stop. I also talked with E. I think I've told about him once before. He's usually really quiet,doesn't say much. But just to get him to talk, I kept annoying him. It was fun, even tho some asked if I was high. 

After school I was supposed to walk home with M and some other girls, but they got someone to pick them up. So I was just kidding and told them that if they left me, then I got my new homie E. But I actually ended up walking home with him. It was fun, because we were just teasing each other all the time. I'm really childish, even tho I can be mature at times.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.