If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Alex, 
We had this parent-meeting today. The teachers told me that I was a great student, and that I cold get straight A's. But I had to talk some more in class for that. I know this. And I've been told this since forever. But I don't even understand why I don't do it then. We have to find some way to keep my confidence up all the time. How do I do that? Maybe a style-change will help? Or what can I do to make me feel better? I should be asking myself, but instead I'm asking you.

I've realized,  I'm not the only one who puts everything in friendship. J feels the same way, I can feel it. She's been talking a lot about out little group. Just the three of us. R moving is gonna hurt her too, so we'll go thru this together. She talks a lot about you too for some reason. She said that you inspire her. I don't understand in which way tho, because she doesn't even know the half about you. But you are an really inspirational person. I admire the way you handled everything.

Since she talks a lot about our little group, it's been on my mind. Isn't it weird  how we finally ended with this group? Would we have talked with each other if none of us had these problems? Until now, I thought I was the only one who felt the "group" between us. But J does too. And so does R. It's really indescribably amazing to know the ones you love and care about the most, love you back.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.