If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Dear Alex, 
I feel empty/lost/awful once again.  Why did he come into my life again? if he's going away again. Dinner with my family went really good. Nobody commented my looks this time. That was really nice.  

Now the thing is, it's this summer he's going. It's soon. It's very soon. I feel like this summer is gonna be my hell. R is moving. Everything is changing. 
I already miss him. He's on holiday right now. He'll be home tomorrow . I feel like everything is pointless right now. 

I cried myself to sleep last night. I had nobody to talk with. It's scary how alone I feel. Will you please come and take me away from all of this? 
To make things even worse, my weight is hell again. I'm fat.
Yesterday I said I was living a dream, but it turned out to be a nightmare pretty quickly.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.