If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dear Alex,
Today was amazing. To be fucking honest, I loved this week. It's been great. We're finally done with the project work. We are just gonna do the last touch-ups tomorrow, and then the presentation next week. We finished it off early so we went to J's place. J and I have been asking R to let us straighten his hair for a while, so he finally let us today. His hair is quite long. For a second he looked like a twin you or something. You know sometimes people have this one moment where they look unnaturally perfect? Yup, R had one of those. I swear, "emo" or goth R will be the death of me. After that we went down to the skate park. I love watching people skate, I could do it for hours. But it was cold, so I went home earlier.

I'm the kind of person who is honest, when it's people I wanna be honest with. Like I won't ever hesitate on telling R on how perfect he is? Tbh I think I've told him a few times, and the funny thing is I don't even get embarrassed  Because that's the true. I can see his flaws. I know his bad habits. But he's perfect. I don't even understand how that's possible. But you know? Sometimes you see someone who isn't perfect for everyone else, but no matter how hard you try to tell yourself they aren't perfect. You just can't.

But I've cleared up a bit of my feelings now. I don't have a crush on R. I'm sure, all I ever wanted was a friendship. Now that I get it, I don't get this moments where I could just cry about everything. Some people may think it's wierd that being friends with someone means so much to me, but if they were me they'd understand.

R and J are my sunshines. Because of the time I've spent with them this week, I didn't focus on the bad at all. But I probably should give it a lil bit attention, so I don't end in some big trouble when I'm alone. Well, I've these huge problems with some girls. We get in lots of fights, so one of us will be set off the hiphop-crew. I have this bad feeling that it's gonna be me, because most don't like me. I've always been the one they didn't like. I joined in those old days, where Franko was here. I miss her like hell.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.