Dear Alex,
Today has been fun. We're half done with the project work. We're a good group, I'm telling you. Then we went down town to waste some time, and after that we went to the skate park.You probably still remember my huge love for skate parks even tho I never skated? It's about 1 and a half year since I've been to any skate parks, so it was quite nice to be there. I love spending time watching people doing something the really love. I spend 2 hours just watching R and J skating, or R was skating and J was riding her waveboard. They asked me a lot of times to join, but you remember how big of a skate disaster I am,right? So I refused. But then I finally I decided to try. And I'm telling I'm never ever going to stand on a waveboard again. I don't understand that thing. I fell off once, and then I didn't wanna try again. But the skateboard was a bit easier. Not telling you that I can actually skate, but at least I didn't fall off. But even tho I didn't do much,I enjoyed watching them. I can watch people skate forever. You know? It's like a drug watching people do something they really enjoy. Like you get completely lost in the way they move? I can't really explain, but I think you get me. For a short moment I thought I saw you, but it was just R. It scared me a bit. But yeah, as I told you it's like my drug.
Ballet class got cancelled today, so I went to the hiphop "class" instead. I don't think my parents will ever understand my passion for dancing. I tried off singing for a while, it's alright. But I think it's about time that I admit, that I can't live without dancing.
-A
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
