If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boring day. I haven't done anything special, but at least my tummy-pains and the terrible headache is kinda over now. I should probably start baking the cake soon. Today has been quite meaningless.

But you know? I was at my friend's house yesterday. I kept talking about how perfect my angel, R and R's brother are/was. I just couldn't stop. It was like I just had to get it all out. She was really surprised, she told me that she's never seen me talking so much about a person. And then she said nobody is perfect. Which I completely disagree with. I'm not saying that perfect is a thing or that it's certain way to be. I'll explain later. Gotta go. A cake is waiting to get baked ;)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.