Dear Alex,
Are you playing with some kinda magic? Because every time I tell you about something and then the next day it happens. Like I told you yesterday about how I wish I still had a pic of you. And then I found an old pic saved on my computer as "Abekat". omg, how come I totally forgot that it used to be your nickname? Today hasn't been that interesting. R wasn't at school, so J and I couldn't start the project. But I talked with him now. He's feeling a little bit better now, so he'll be there tomorrow. He's very excited to see the picture of you. I think he was the first one who asked me for it. It's not the best picture tho. It doesn't really show your beautiful eyes. Sometimes I wonder why you always hid your beautiful face behind your hair, but then again....How would girls be able to breathe? ;) Well, do you remember talking about whether to get spider or snake bites? Yeah, it's the pic where you're trying the snake-bite look. J said that you look hot. Well, I can't deny. But I hated the way she said it. My little jealousy problem never left me, I still get jealous about the smallest things. I just can't control. But I've learned to control my anger better. You should be proud of me. I haven't got in any big fights since I moved to this school. I'm rocking the innocent girl- style.
I had a dream about you last night, and for once it wasn't a bad one. It was a memory. Do you remember trying to learn me to skate? I do. I clearly do aha. I've been thinking about trying again. But I'm just scared. Not scared of falling, but of failing. Should I give it a go?
-A
Monday, February 25, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
