If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So I started off today with lighting a candle for my Angel in the morning. I talked a little bit with him. I'm sure he's alright wherever he is, and he is even better there than on earth. That's the right place for him. No unfairness, he gets only the best. I think I should make talking to him a daily thing, because my day was quite good after that. I felt like he gave me the little strength I needed.

So I got a lots of compliments on my acting today. Apparently I do good. Many people were surprised that I didn't get nervous on stage, and that I actually performed good. Because I'm the silent shy one in class. I got called "homie" quite a lot today, because my role in the play is a boy. I guess I don't look to bad as a boy.I'm not really the one who likes attention, but I really liked it today.

After school I was supposed to hang out with some friends. But J had an doctor appointment. R had time, but I told him to hang out with his brother since they didn't have time last weekend. But instead of going straight home, I decided to go the long way. R was standing with his mates so I didn't wanna be clingey so I just started walking alone. Because I didn't wanna interrupt them. But R run up to me, and asked if we could walk together. It made me really happy, because that probably means I don't annoy him as much as I think I do. I love talking to him. He's so nice and easy to talk with. I probably told you this before but I feel like he's the only person I can be myself with. I feel like I pretend so much. But when I'm with him I feel free.

He said that he wished that we had stayed a lil bit (on his b-day), but he understood that it would've been awkward for M. Then we talked about random things like hair products, and he kept saying that he's never heard about the place where I live. He asked quite a lot about if it was safe, bc it's actually one of the scariest areas in town. Yeah, people may think it's scary, but if you've lived here since forever it's one of the safest places. Because you know a lot of people, and they don't really do anything to you unless you do something to them.

2 days for prom....eeeek!
-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.