If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Last rehearsals today. All musical rehearsals were perfect.  R. That kid is wierd. All of last year I used to be taller than him, but idk what happened. I found out that he's actually taller than me now. Say w h a t? Which means I'm really small.

Then we had dance rehearsal, it wasn't really good. But it was fun! Do you know how to have warm and dry hands? Because my hands are cold as ice. If you got any tips, please tell me! R was so nice tho. He got the warmest hands, I don't understand how he can be warm all the time. So when the dance rehearsals started I put on my hoodie with really long sleeves so they covered my hands, because I didn't wanna annoy anyone with my cold hands. R asked me why I was covering my hands with the long sleeves. I told him why, then he said that then he'll warm them up. The kid is too cute. Seriously...

After school I went shopping with K.New person ahah. Well, K is one of my best friends, even tho I don't tell her much about my life. The shopping was fun, I usually hate going shopping with girlies. But this was alright. So we both got dresses for prom ready. It's tomorrow.

I feel like I should be more excite but yeah...I'll maaybe post a pic from prom tomorrow.
Byeee
-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.