If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Musicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal,bitches ;) I love being in the musical, because I got this really urban boy role, and that's how I used to be couple of years ago. I used to be one of the guys :P I said in my last post that I'll start cutting R out of my life, but I just found out we have even more in common. This is not gonna make it easy. Maybe I'll bake him the cake for his b-day too, because you know? You don't? Well, how am I supposed to know then. But yeah, I've been really positive today. I actually said "Good morning" to everyone I saw at school. Am I actually being nice or annoying? Whatever, I tried. Oh, and I found out that I've been using an invalid bus ticket the past few days. ooooooh I'm such a crime-rider
-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.