If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Monday, February 18, 2013

R was wearing the thing I gave him today. You don't know how extremely happy that made me. I seriously thought he'd throw it away or something. Because it isn't his style. But yeah, it made my day. I don't think I would've survived this day without that extremely happy moment.

I'm probably gonna talk about it a lot. But yeah, it was just the bright thing of today. You know? That thing was very special, and after I gave it to R I kinda regretted bc I thought he'd just throw it away. But he didn't and omg I'm repeating what I've said twice or something.

So you probably wonder why it was so special? It was because the summer 11' it was planned that My Angel would come to Denmark for the first time. So I started buying tons of small presents. Like small stuff that he might have loved. But sadly God or whoever wanted to see him before I he saw Denmark. So I had these bunch of small things and hoodies and stuff. I donated most of it to some charity organisation, but I kept some of the stuff that I felt reminded me the most of him.

But yeah, rest of the day was shit. I'm in a shitty musical with a shitty group. And they took away my solo which basically was the only thing I liked. Whoop whoop. Well, we'll keep living.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.