Hi Angel,
So today is the day? You're 17. Does it feel any different? I hope you're having a great time wherever you are. I know you love cake, so I baked one yesterday. But I gave it to R, because we don't wanna waste such a good cake? Right? He was really happy. I'm sure you'd have loved it too. But you can probably get a better cake hah. I'm gonna hang out with a friend later, and maybe plan what to do tomorrow. I bet you'd have been bombarded with cute messages from all cute girls tomorrow, if you were here. Sometimes I wonder why someone as perfect as you, decided to use time on me? Like I'm nothing special and we lived so far away from each other...You are special, kid. And thank you for making me feel special.
I really miss you. Like words can't describe how much. I remember the days where I would just wait for our chats. It used to be the only thing that could put a smile on my lips. But I know you're better up there.
-A
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
