Dear Angel,
I had this really bad time yesterday, where I really wanted to commit. But I'm happy that I didn't. I only cut a little bit too deep, but oh well. Shit happens.
So in school we're starting on this project thing. And R chose to be in group with J & me. Isn't this fabulous? So we're starting on the project in week 10, it's about The Good Life. That week is gonna be amazing. You know? Just the 3 of us :) and we're allowed to wherever we want to. So we don't have to go school. Unless we want to. Sometimes I ask myself which feeling I actually have for R? because sometimes I think I have a crush on him. But I really don't. It's just a feeling that can't really be described. I love him more than I would ever admit. But I'd not want him as my boyfriend. Like a best friend,maybe. It's probably the fact that my angel and R is so alike that confuses me sometimes.
I missed both PE lessons today, because I had this huge breakdown-ish attacky thingy. Not cool, I know. But it was nice to talk with J, it's funny how much she know about me now. Oh, and this annoying hoe was talking to me, and I was really not feeling well. So I just yelled "Do you want my fist in your face?!", then she left. It was really rude of me, but oops. After that my teacher came and asked what's wrong, and had this loooooooooooong talk with me about that they just want to help me, and they can only do it if I let them. Then after PE I was waiting for the bus with some girls. They were talking gossip, and they they asked me who my project partners were. I said R&J, then this girl said "Aw, cute! It was probably R or J who asked. They definately got a thing" That pissed me off so much.
So I just walked away,because of that I missed my bus too. But I saw R some metres away, so I decided to call him and tell him to wait, because I can't really run because of my bad knee. I actually don't know where I got this sudden confidence from. I wouldn't normally have the courage to go just talk with him. So we walked home together. It was really nice talking to him, and for once I felt like being myself with a person.
I usually feel like I'm being a another person around some people, and I get this feeling that what if I forgot who I'm being. But with him I could just be myself. It was fantastic!
You all probably think I got a crush on him.But I really don't, I just love him.
-A
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
