So I forgot to blog yesterday oops.
But yeah, it was an amazing day! I got A in religion which made me really happy and my mum bought me a new top. It's really cool. Oh and R was really happy, because his dad came home from Dubai to surprise him. Seeing him happy makes me so happy. You know the thing about b-day cake thing? I had to check if they'll be home on monday. I'm glad that his mum didn't pic up the phone because talking on the phone is one of the most awkward things. But yeah, she called later but I missed it. I texted her instead, now it's fixed. Monday 3-4pm. No turning back now :P But yeah, it's gonna be amazing. He's probably gonna be surprised that it's me. His mum promised to keep our secret.
Today I'm going to surprise my friend. As you probably realized I love surprising people, seeing people getting happy makes me so happy. I love smiles. So my friend was having a bad time the past weeks, and I couldn't really do anything because she lives 2-3 hours away with the bus. I'm going to her house in a bit, then we'll spend rest of the week at mine. Which means I don't have to go alone to R's.
The thing is if it doesn't get awkward and I can find the way, I really want to go alone. Then I'll get to spend time with him. But if it gets really awkward, and I can't find the way and stuff. It'd be comforting to know that I can just give the stuff and say "Yeah, I have to leave. They're waiting".
-A
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
