Dear Alex,
from now on this blog is dedicated to you. I finally realized why blogging have helped me, it's because I need to tell someone everything like I did with you. Do you remember our chats? I loved hearing about your day. It was so amazing how the distance meant nothing, and that we could talk about everything. Like we just knew people from each other's life without even knowing them... Those were the times.
I hope you're alright.I know you're alright. Must be amazing to finally spend time with your mum. Some months after you were gone, I tried to get to you. Because I'd love to meet your mum, and spent forever with you. But they won't let me go. But someday, we'll meet. Promise.
I wish had saved at least one picture of you, or a video. But I was too stupid. I thought deleting everything about you would help me move on. I do some impulsive stupid stuff some times, as you knew. I've used a lot of time searching thru websites trying to find a picture that maybe slipped away. I'm not giving up. One day I'll find it.
So I know you see everything I type, or I believe you do. So maybe I should explain some people for you? Because so much have happened since you decided to leave me...
I've moved school. It's been 2 years now. It's a private school, a little bit posh compared to my old school.
I've had some fake friends, and made some real ones. So I'll make you a list of people you don't know, you actually don't know most of them.
People you should know by now
R- He reminds me a lot of you. He's amazing, or more like perfect. Let's just say he could've been your long lost twin. He's in my class. I didn't talk with him most of the first year on this school, because I was scared of how much you two are a like. But then I started talking to him, and he's a great friend. I've told him about you. He asked me if I had a pic of you, but sadly I don't. I even asked your sister for a picture, but I guess she's still having a hard time.
J- She's been thru a lot. She's a very strong girl, and one of the best friends on earth. She knows about you too. I've been friends with her since I moved to this school, but we've got closer the past 2 months. Because she finally knows everything about me.
M- She is a very very recent new friend. We never really talked, but one day where we were walking home together we just started talking about random stuff. Then she said that she'd noticed stuff, then I played all innocent and said I don't do drugs. But then she told me everything she had noticed ( ED & SH) and I got so surprised. I couldn't deny anything, because it was all so true, and she described how she noticed so accurate. I never knew people notice, even tho they don't know you. But since then we've been friends, and we both like some of the same music.
K- You actually know a tiny bit about her. I've been spending lots of time with her. She's a great friend, but I don't tell her much. Because I don't think she knows how to react. She's a very intelligent, creative and talented girl. You had probably met her that summer, if you were here.
S- I'm completely sure, that you know about her. There is no way that I haven't told you about her. She's like my sister. The cutest person ever. I've known her forever, but we've grown closer now. Do you remember our plans about you and I moving to London? Well, since you can't do that. I've made some new plans. S and I are moving to Aarhus when we finish college. We'll live together in a flat, while we study Uni.
KM- I haven't really known her for that long. She's from Ireland. Once again, distance is being the problem. But she's an amazing girl. Never thought that I'd start talking with someone from another country like I did with you. We chat daily, just like you and I did. I know, cute.
So I think those are the people...but if I've missed out any, just get someone to comment. okay?
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
