I woke up in a shit mood, and I couldn't even explain why. I feel so bad for my parents. They used to think everything was alright, and they thought I was gonna be this perfect kid. I'm such a big disappointment.
But my parents are really doing everything they can to make me feel better. I really should stop making them feel bad but I can't just pretend it's okay every time they look. You know? Pretending to be okay is hard work. My dad took me out shopping and lunch at my fave restaurant. I had to get b-day presents for R & J. I bought a bracelet and some kinda multi bracelet-necklace thingy. Like you can use it as both. But I really don't know what to get R. I could get him a CD, but I don't think people really listen to CDs anymore. I can't get him clothes, because he's a tiny person. So I thought about just making him a cake and get a huge pack of sweets. It really isn't enough, but I don't know what else to do.
I've just finished watching The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, it's perfect. I think I'm in love with Charlie. No, but I feel like I can really relate to the movie. How it feels like everything is just happening, and you just stand there. Oh, and I've just finished making a play-list with my fav non-pop songs... It's perfect! I swear, I think the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
