If only we could go back in time, and save this world.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dear person,
I've had a good weekend. Only few attacks, which didn't get any serious. I've watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower about 3-4 times now. I'm really in love with the movie. I can relate so much to it. I wish I had friends like Sam & Patrick. But I kinda do too, J&R. Beside none of them are gay. Which is perfectly fine.

I had this Tamil exam last week. But I didn't finish the last essay part fully,because I just couldn't concentrate at all. I know I could have done so much better, but it's all right. All the teachers were talking about my essay today. And on how they've never seen a young student write such a good Tamil essay. That made me really happy. Because imagine if I actually did concentrate then it would have been perfect.

I've been to Dance training today, which went really good. I love dancing. Dancing is like the only time I feel really confident. Like when I get really nervous when i have to talk or sing in front of people, but i don't get nervous at all when it's about dancing. Dance is what makes me feel infinite.

Oh, and I still don't know what to get for R. I'll stick to the cake and sweets idea for now. But I really owe him a lot. Whatever I get him it'll never be good enough for me.

-A

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.