So I woke up really late and forgot to eat breakfast. So the first thing i ate was Nachos and Cheese, ew? I know? No lovers. No friends. No homies. Just me and I. But of course my mum had to ruin my "I love myself"-day. She said my style was slutty. Seriously, if only she knew how other girls dress. I think I dress like a Saint compared to the girls I know. I don't even wear shorts, even tho it's like burning hot outside. That lady definitely doesn't get the real definition of "slutty". Anyways then I told her that then she could get me new clothes. I got pretty surprised but she told me to throw out everything I wouldn't wear, so I just did it. Stupid move? I know. But she didn't say anything.
After a bit, she was alright again. I told her that I was going out. I just wanted to go for a walk, and maybe get a ice cream. You kow? Just think about things.Then she asked with who. I don't know if she thinks if I have a secret boyfriend or something, if she does that's just too crazy. Like why would a boy choose me? But anyways she wouldn't let me go alone, so she went with me. It was pretty awkward but then she loosed up a bit. We started talking and I ended up talking about my image. Because most of the brown kids think I'm the "Miss never-does-anything-wrong", and they won't even give me a chance. They judge me without knowing me. Most of the kids are like "A? The kid all the brown parents want us to be like? The kid who can't have fun? The nerd?", when I try to talk with them at the all-brown parties, they just leave me. I don't care about them, I don't even wanna be friends with them. I just don't want people to judge me, without even making an effort to get to know me.
But yeah, I think I've been nicer than usual to myself. I allowed myself to eat/drink whatever, I want today. So I had Nachos with cheese, Pasta, 1 liter of Tropical juice and a special thing.
Now it's all about finishing my shit homework tomorrow. I really have to finish it all tomorrow. Then I can go party for the weekend. But I'll tell you more about it tomorrow?
-A
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
